October 27, 2005

Posting photos is very, very exciting

Especially because I couldn't figure out how to do it on my old blog. Side note: I can't control all the weird font stuff that happened on there either. It still plagues me in a cursory way.

But that's the past, and this here's the mighty present, so let's look at some pictures:

bling family brunch
(c) Janis Levy

Yes, my brother and cousins and I are always having a marvelous time. Rain? Never. War and famine? Not here! Doo doo doo doo. And we all close our eyes when we smile.


flowers. coffee. love.

I was lucky enough to be in New England twice this fall to celebrate two of my favorite newly married ladies. It's a long ride, but some days are worth it.


a pride of princesses

From the party of the century. They were so cute it almost hurt.




This is from the band's East Coast tour stop in Manhattan. Apparently on Escher Street.














No comments: