November 21, 2007

Spectacular times for shopping at IKEA

1. Friday, 7:30 p.m. (except holiday weekends)
2. Saturday, 7:30 p.m. (except holiday weekends)
3. The day before Thanksgiving, 4:30 p.m.

If you know what you're looking for, you'll be in and out in less than 20 minutes. No lie. Plus you'll get a killer parking space near the entrance.

In other, more hypothetical news: I may or may not have bought the Sexiest Man Alive issue of People, with Matt Damon on the cover, from the impulse rack at Safeway.

If perhaps I possibly did, rest assured it's strictly for research—k2 asked the other day who would be on my celebrity list, and I couldn't think of anyone except Mos Def, Clive Owen, and the character of Josh Lyman on West Wing. So it's clear that I'm out of touch on the critical issue of celebrity sexiness.

School me, People. Hypothetically. Ahem.

5 comments:

k2 said...

Hmm, the only one on my list so far is Liz Lemon. I think I'm going to need to do some research too...

The BCB said...

May I recommend this? Maybe we could get some kind of grant.

missmobtown said...

Matt Damon? Please. He was looking sort of vacant and bloated in his last film "effort". But put Mr. Craig on the cover of anything and I'll buy it.

The BCB said...

Seriously? Daniel Craig? He looks like a muscle-bound Winston Churchill to me. To each her own...except for the cover where he could be Clive Owen's stockier little brother. I'm down with that.

missmobtown said...

hah, winston churchill -- that's right, muscle both physical and cerebral! now pass me a cigarette.