August 06, 2009

Flash of genius

They don't happen often, and only when I'm driving. Today's commute epiphany:

I'm going to make my first million with my new line of "Have Grammar?" bumper stickers. They don't seem to exist yet anywhere on the Interweb, which is kind of miracle, and it's clearly within the best interest of my very narrow demographic to capitalize on that miracle immediately.

You heard it here first! Well . . . I also posted the idea on Facebook just now. So it's, like, a simultaneous first. (It will not be Twittered because I f$%&ing hate Twitter.)

But either way, ™, baby.

[Update: You thought I was kidding. But behold! The BCB store over at CafePress is now open to satisfy all your grammaring needs. Don't be fooled by the crappy onscreen resolution—that typeface is clear as a bell.]

8 comments:

k2 said...

I'm holding out on never using the word "tweet" too. Stay strong.

The BCB said...

For a guy who works at a fairly large shall-remain-nameless tech company, that's impressive. High five!

missmobtown said...

You are one clever editatrix.

The BCB said...

Why, thank you. [Opens one side of trench coat.] Wanna buy a bumper sticker?

Lizzo said...

dude, how about a coffee mug?
i know an english teacher or two.

The BCB said...

Done. Great idea!

Dad said...

Don't you think the Odyssey Bookshop should be selling these mugs?

The BCB said...

Yes, I surely do. I should give my own online emporium some business and bring a few back east next month.