August 30, 2009

Summer photo roundup

It's suddenly almost September, which makes me feel like I took a wrong turn and tripped over a hole in the space-time continuum or the Flux Capacitor or whatever.

But the point is, I've been remiss in posting photos. Sorry about that. First, we have my favorite brother's beautiful wedding out on Orcas Island. Full set on Flickr, and here are some highlights:






Then I drove down to Santa Monica in my trusty green steed to visit Ms. Erin Jourdan, who was hosting a fundraiser for her housemate's lymphoma treatment. The sun shone the whole time, with nary a forest fire in sight. Full set here, highlights here:





If I ever break up with Gibson, it'll be for this guy. I call him Zipper.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh hello. An Ariel Atom. Oh my.

Yes. When you get one I would like to drive it, please. In a calm and sedate manner, of course. Ahem.

The BCB said...

Nice ID! You're welcome to a test drive, so long as you rethink the sedate part. It probably doesn't even let calm people unlock the door.