December 15, 2005

Maybe I get a stalker next

This week, my website received its first random fan letter ever. We here at The BCB are, as they say, pretty freaking psyched about this. In fact, we think it's cool enough to post the note in full on this here blog:

Date: Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Subject: i like your website

Hello.

I recently got back from a trip to Barcelona and I visited tons of museums including the Fundacio Joan Miro, the Museu d'Art Contemporani, and the Museu Picasso, just like you. I was particularly interested in the "Spice Cupboard" and when I googled it to get more information, your website popped up.

I just wanted to tell you that I enjoyed your website.

-[Mystery lady's name]


To celebrate these props, we will
refer to ourselves in the third person for the rest of the day.

And in case anyone's wondering, here's what happens when you google
barcelona spice cupboard. Lo, my rantings are there. Our rantings, I mean.

How does royalty keep that up? It's exhausting.



No comments: