January 11, 2006

The Great Green Golf Naming Contest

OK, folks, I promise I'll only post obsessively about the new car once more. Maybe twice. Or three times, but that's it, I swear.

The thing is, my li'l buddy needs a name. It usually comes to me when I first drive a car around, but somehow that hasn't happened yet. I can't even narrow it down to the right origin. German (for obvious reasons)? Brazilian (his birth country)? Totally random ('cause I'm crazy like that)?

It's time to open up the ballot box. We haven't had a useless and overpriced special election for at least couple of months, so you must all be jonesing to vote on something.


Please check out the brainstorm below and let me know your top pick via blog comments (see link at bottom of post) or email. I can't promise to go with majority rule, but at least it'll help me narrow down the field.

German
Fritz
Lukas
Oscar
Otto (also Brazilian)
Rolf
Wolfgang (kudos to CG for this one)

Brazilian
Cesar
Chico
Gilberto
Oswaldo
Paulo
Procópio
Renato
Zico

Random
Gibson
Guido
Lucien
Max (also German)
Rudy

Thanks in advance for exercising your democratic right to help with this ridiculous decision. I don't have any photos of my car yet, but here's his silvery cousin as a visual aid:

3 comments:

missmobtown said...

I would like to formally cast a vote for Tetsuo

The BCB said...

Hey, thanks! That's a good one. Full of testosterone. I'll add it to the list.

Anonymous said...

i like stu or guido...joachim is also good.